Five way medal in sterling silver made in the USA. The cross shaped medal is designed with St. Christopher, St. Joseph, Sacred Heart of Jesus, Miraculous Medal and the Holy Spirit. The reverse side of the medal portrays the back of the Miraculous and Scapular medals. This medal is die struck, using only the finest grade solid sterling silver material. This enables the fine detail of the coined precious metal to fully show when the antique finish from hand polishing is applied to each medal by New England Silversmiths. It is then highlighted by hand engraving to display the beautiful sheen of pure sterling. An 18" rhodium plated curb chain is included with a deluxe velour gift box.
- Five-way Medal: Miraculous, Scapular, St. Christopher, St. Joseph & Holy Spirit Medals.
- Solid .925 sterling silver.
- Medal is die struck.
- Hand polished and engraved by New England Silversmiths.
- Dimensions: 15/16" - same height as a quarter.
- Weight of medal: 1.7 Grams.
- 18" Genuine rhodium plated curb chain.
- Made in USA.
- Deluxe velvet gift box.