Sterling silver double sided Scapular medal showing the Sacred Heart of Jesus on the front and Our Lady of Mount Carmel on the reverse of the first medal. On the front of the second medal is Saint Simon Stock receiving a scapular from Our Lady and on the reverse features the Scapular Promise. Die struck using only the finest grade sterling silver enables the fine details to fully show when the antique finish is performed on each medal by expert silversmiths. Hand engraving is then applied to the medal followed by lacquer to help prevent tarnishing. The 7/8" medals come with two 18" genuine rhodium plated chains, 36" overall in a deluxe velour gift box.
- Scapular-Sacred Heart of Jesus, Our Lady of Mount Carmel double sided medal.
- Solid .925 sterling silver.
- Medal is die struck.
- Hand polished and engraved by New England Silversmiths.
- Dimensions: 0.9" x 0.5" (22mm x 12mm)
- Weight of medal: 5.9 Grams.
- Made in USA.
- Deluxe velvet gift box.